Coffee Stain is pleased to announce that their completely realistic goat simulation software is now available on Nintendo Switch for the first time in Goat Simulator: The GOATY! A bucking enormous bundle, Goat Simulator: The GOATY is made up of Goat Simulator and every DLC ever released: Goat Simulator: MMO Simulator, Goat Simulator: GoatZ, Goat Simulator: Payday and Goat Simulator: Waste of Space.
Goat Simulator first launched on PC in 2014 and made tons of cash across PC, Xbox, PlayStation, iOS and Android. Goat Simulator: The GOATY is now available on Switch and includes:
- Goat Simulator:
- Goat Simulator is the latest in high-tech Goat Simulation technology.
- Goat MMO Simulator:
- MMO simulation so good you’ll think it’s real! Complete dozens of quests, level up a hundred times and play five different classes that’s a ton of content you do the math, we all went to high-school well I didn’t I was too busy huffing paint behind the cafeteria.
- Goat Simulator: GoatZ:
- Goat Simulator: GoatZ lets youlive out your fantasy of being a zombie goat in the middle of a zombie apocalypse. The zombie themed DLC features a mandatory crafting system, a new map, tons of unlockable new goats with special powers and a completely realistic survival mode where you have to eat every damn five minutes to stay alive.
- Goat Simulator: Payday
- Beat people up and take their money – use your goat crew to smash & grab, then blast away all your money at Mahatma Gambling, the Indian casino – just like in that Al Cappuccino movie.
- Goat Simulator: Waste of Space
- Goat simulation is finally leaving the planet where it was once conceived to explore the endless possibilities of space (Though we only had time to explore some of them). You no longer have to fantasize about colonizing space as a simulated goat. Your dreams have finally come true!
Goat Simulator: The GOATY is available now via the Nintendo eShop for $29.99.