Every Good Shepherd Steam title available for lowest price ever from Sept. 21-25, with half of all proceeds going directly to seven humanitarian gaming nonprofits.
Good Shepherd Entertainment, the market-leading investment platform and independent video game publisher formerly known as Gambitious, has put its entire library of published titles on sale for the lowest prices each respective title has ever been available for on Steam to benefit the One Gamer Fund during its inaugural charity weekend.
The One Gamer Fund is a new philanthropic initiative comprised of seven gaming nonprofits: AbleGamers, Child’s Play, Games for Change, Global Game Jam, the IGDA Foundation, Stack-Up and Take This. Between 6pm BST on Sept. 21 to 6pm BST on Sept. 25, half of all proceeds generated by purchases of Good Shepherd games after Steam’s share of revenue is factored will be donated directly to the IGDA Foundation on behalf of the One Gamer Fund and subsequently dispersed among all partnering nonprofits.
“There are so many people in the indie gaming community who are eager to help if you create the framework for them to do so. We’re truly excited for this opportunity to support the incredible group of humanitarian organizations represented by the One Gamer Fund, and we’re proud to do so alongside our many indie game development partners and Steam,” said Mike Wilson, Good Shepherd’s chief creative officer.
The complete list of Good Shepherd games on sale to support the One Gamer Fund includes:
● The original insult ‘em up Oh…Sir!! The Insult Simulator, and its star-studded sequel, Oh…Sir! The Hollywood Roast.
● The Western-themed, turn-based strategy RPG Hard West, from the creators of the recently announced Phantom Doctrine.
● The brute-force action brawler Redeemer.
● The transport tycoon simulation game Transport Fever and its predecessor, Train Fever.
● The deep sea submarine action and exploration game Diluvion.
● RunGunJumpGun, an electrifying side-scrolling platforming game.
● And many more!
A number of Twitch personalities will also be hosting special streams to aid the One Gamer Fund throughout the weekend. Individuals can learn more about ways to participate by visiting www.OneGamerFund.org and following @OneGamerFund on Twitter.