After much deliberation Hunter Studio and Another Indie have decided it is time to part with our favorite piece of real estate; Castle Harwood, aka; Lost Castle!
Lost Castle has had nearly 2million visitors since it debuted on PC and we are excited to sell this prime real estate to PS4 and Switch owners on September 19th! This is a prime real estate opportunity for up to four people wanting to embark on a new adventure.
In its glory days, Castle Harwood was the heart of happiness in our small kingdom, but is now something of a “fixer-upper”. The current tenants (or should we say squatters!) have repeatedly violated their contract in every manner imaginable! Their demonic dogs have chewed the furniture, goblin ne’er-do-wells have done unspeakable things to the bathrooms, and the carpets are simply drenched in blood! What’s worse is that our rent collectors have all been sacrificed, corrupted, or otherwise dissuaded!
We know that selling demon-ridden real estate is not an easy task so we are happy to sweeten the deal! Anyone who buys said property can claim anything and everything they find within and I assure that Castle Harwood is brimming with a plethora of valuable (often magical) treasure!
- Invite up to 4 players to take over the Lost Castle.
- Battle other players in brutal 4 player death bets.
- 100+ weapons, perfect for clearing the demonic infestation!
- 50+ sets of armor should keep you safe from teeth, claw, blade, and acid!
- 50+ potions, healing, hurting, shapeshifting, devil summoning!
- 70+ special items to give you the edge you need to secure the treasure and cleanse the castle!
For those still dubious, Lost Castle has more to offer:
- Greedy or generous: Single-player campaign or co-op for up to four players.
- New experiences every run: Randomly generated dungeons, items, enemies and bosses.
- Gorgeous hand-drawn characters and environments.
- Old school: Hardcore retro action inspired by classic beat ‘em ups.
- Sacrifice system: Level up your hero and gain new abilities.
You still do not know what is all about?
The indie game developer Hunter Studio and the publisher Another Indie are super happy to announce Nintendo Switch and PlayStation 4 editions for the multimillion-selling PC game Lost Castle, finally! This super cute, super terrifying and super hard 2D side-scrolling action RPG beat’em up with roguelike elements and randomized dungeons will be available on consoles, September 19th, finally!