10 Chambers Collective are making contact today with fans of GTFO to let them know the next Rundown is imminent. GTFO is a 4 player action horror cooperative first-person shooter from ex-Payday devs, that has found strong success in Early Access over the last year. Their unique Rundown content system has given players of GTFO a set amount of time to play a current map only to have it completely deleted and replaced by a new area each major update. As of today, players have until October 22nd at 1pm CEST to play Rundown 003: The Vessel as Rundown 004: Contact will release next Thursday.
- 4 player cooperative PvE gameplay that puts you and your teammates through the ultimate cooperation and communication test.
- Explore a massive underground complex with a dense and dark atmosphere.
- Plan your expedition, equip and operate tools, combine your firepower, communicate and coordinate as a team – every detail counts if you are to survive the nightmare.
- Search the complex for information and resources to help you and your team solve your objectives and come back alive.
- The Rundown: New expeditions released regularly that always replaces the old expeditions. Our goal is to invent new ways of challenging you and your teammates in new and interesting ways.
- Nightmarish atmosphere accompanied by music from acclaimed composer Simon Viklund.