Arc System Works America Inc. announced the cross-platform network beta for the acclaimed fighting game Guilty Gear -Strive- begins on Friday, February 3rd at 11 p.m. PT and runs through Monday, February 6th. at 5 a.m. PT. The beta test takes place in advance of the anticipated launch of Guilty Gear -Strive- on Xbox Game Pass, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, and Windows PC in Spring 2023.
Guilty Gear -Strive- Cross-Platform Network Open Beta Test
All players across PlayStation, Xbox, and PC platforms can experience the action-packed gameplay free of charge with no platform restrictions by downloading a separate application from the main Guilty Gear -Strive- game on each platform’s storefront. The platforms for the beta include PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Steam, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, and Windows PC.
Players participating in the beta can select from all 22 available characters (including all currently released DLC characters) and try out a number of game modes, including online player matches, tutorials, survival mission modes, and more.
The full list of available modes in the beta include:
- Tutorial Mode – Players can learn the basics of how to play
- Mission Mode – Players will learn useful techniques for matches in a mission format
- Survival Mode – Fight consecutive battles against the COM with a limited pool of health.
- Training Mode – Recreate a variety of situations and practice to your heart’s content
- VS COM, VS 2P – Players can fight against the computer or a friend
- Online Match (Rank Tower, Open Park, Player Match) – Play online against others from across the globe
- Combo Maker – Make an original combo or setplay, and search for other players’ recipes to try
- Digital Figure – Set up characters, furniture, effects, and more to create a unique scene
- Gallery – Check out the characters and BGM