Jagex today revealed the theme for RuneFest 2019, the ninth annual fan convention for RuneScape and Old School RuneScape players. The two-day event will be bending time on Friday 4th & Saturday 5th October, with its themed expo area taking inspiration from the prehistoric past of Gielinor as seen in RuneScape’s new dinosaur-infested Land Out of Time summer update, as well as the petrified present of Fossil Island as featured in Old School RuneScape.
RuneScape RuneFest 2019 theme reveal:
Old School RuneFest 2019 theme reveal:
Taking place at the Farnborough International Exhibition & Conference Centre, just outside London, UK, RuneFest attracts thousands of attendees and 2019 is set to be the biggest to date. The celebrations begin on the evening of 4th October with The Golden Gnomes Awards Night – a red-carpet evening that recognises the very best of the RuneScape and Old School RuneScape community’s achievements and names its champions.
The next day, attendees can look forward to a whole host of activities to take part in, including:
- Huge game-changing announcements on the main stage.
- Talks and meetups with RuneScape ‘Jmod’ developers
- Hands-on time with new, exclusive RuneScape and OSRS content
- Community and developer-led panels,
- A large and dedicated LAN area
- An art area for meeting the creative teams, and more