Fight the pandemic in Healing Spree – a wacky hospital/clinic simulator launching Q2 2021 on Steam
Those who can’t wait to experience this slightly insane take on overworked health professionals – and the hospitals and clinics that save lives every day – can join the game’s official Discord server to play the full game before anyone else.
In Healing Spree, players become doctors trying to treat as many patients as possible during a pandemic and other medical emergencies. Through dozens of levels, players learn how to use medical equipment, diagnose, treat, and save patients. Keep things moving by throwing stuff around – or even strategically tossing patients onto beds.
“We know that 2020 was a tough year for everyone. Healing Spree attempts to inject some humor when we need it most while paying homage to health professionals everywhere. While wacky and totally unrealistic, the game highlights the frantic pace of healthcare – betting on fun co-op gameplay and welcoming visuals to start (and end!) friendships on a daily basis. Anyone who’s interested in helping to make Healing Spree even better can join the Discord server and start playing the closed beta today!” – Ingo Lau (Founder, Paro)
Healing Spree – Clinic Features
- Play with friends online and in local co-op mode (up to 4 players).
- Diagnose, treat, and save patients.
- Lift, toss, and blast stuff through windows.
- Explore different physics-based maps.
- Annoy your friends with astonishingly useful items – including a flamethrower, disinfectant, cans from a vending machine, guns, swords (including a lightsaber) … and even body bags!