Independent video game development studio WhyKev will be releasing their unconventional platformer Hoplegs on Steam in Q2 2021. A demo version is currently available for free.
In Hoplegs you control a block with 4 legs to move around the level. Each button on your controller (or an assigned key on your keyboard) controls one of the 4 legs.
Hoplegs will ship with 30+ levels on release. With its built-in level editor, players will be able to create new stages with special features and a wide variety of objects, and share them with the community.
Hoplegs contains a local co-op mode for up to 4 players and multiple unlockable items in hidden areas to customize your hat, face, box and legs. You will be able to choose out of 20 legs – and more coming soon.
- A sweet single player story in a medieval world
- Friendship testing co-op levels
- Build and share custom levels with the Hoplegs Level Editor
- Compete against other players in the Leaderboard
- Local Party Mode for up to 4 players
- Controller, Keyboard and Dance Mat support
- Soundtrack made by Nathan Ross