After watching recent streams of players like Cdew, Maldiva, and Venruki it seemed inevitable that many of the top end pvp players would be switching back to Horde. In theory it might balance out the sides again bringing the army of plebs along with them, but not so fast, it seems Hordes time has not yet come again. Noticed the crossed out lines Blizzard has decided to revert changes previously made, will Hordes day ever come again?
- Arcane Torrent
now Silences all enemies in an 8 yard radius for 3 seconds (up from 2 seconds), andnow has a reduced cooldown of 1.5 minutes (down from 2 minutes).
- Rocket Barrage now has a 1.5-minute cooldown (down from 2 minutes).
- Rocket Jump now has a 1.5-minute cooldown (down from 2 minutes).
- Hardiness now reduces the duration of Stun effects by an additional 20% (up from 15%).
- Voodoo Shuffle now reduces the duration of all movement impairing effects by 20% (up from 15%). Trolls still be flippin’ out mon!
- War Stomp
now stuns enemies for 3 seconds (up from 2 seconds), andnow has a reduced cooldown of 1.5 minutes (down from 2 minutes), and cast time is no longer increased by damage (via spell pushback).
- Touch of the Grave now scales its damage based on 50% of the character’s Attack Power or Spell Power, whichever is greater.