A few decades ago, the main dream for most teenagers was to become a famous basketball player or a soccer player. After all, at the time, such status meant fame and money. Time passes, and now sports remains the most interesting option for making money, as far as the younger generation is concerned. But along with the development of the sports industry, new trends began to appear. One of them is cybersports. The term means all the computer games that today gather teams and hold various tournaments.
Best streaming platform for gaming, like Twitch and YouTube, allow amateurs and professionals in various computer games to get considerable profits. It comes, as a rule, from sponsorship contracts, as well as from donations from users who wish to leave a message for the author. Such a significant demand for cybersport has led to a growing number of users beginning to ask the question “how to become a professional in computer games and is it possible to make money from it?”. As practice shows, talented gamers can easily earn millions of dollars in teams. To do this you only need to spend a lot of time on training. For example, in the legend, Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, Ukrainian s1mple, spent more than 20000 hours in this game. Consequently, along with the prospects of fame and fortune, the user must be prepared that all the way will take a huge amount of time that he could have spent on self-development in other areas. Along with dozens of stories about gamers’ incredible achievements, it is also possible to find information on the Internet about how users have become depressed because they cou ld not achieve real success.
As a result, before downloading one of the games for which there are big tournaments, the gamer should weigh the pros and cons. If the player understands that he can not withstand all the tension, it is better to refuse the idea. For example, real-money online casinos with the best payouts allow you to bet on various video slots. Naturally, in gambling platforms, the potential success of the user directly depends on the luck and algorithms of falling out winning combinations, but the player does not have to spend thousands of hours to achieve minimum successes.
The Most Popular ESports Disciplines
A newcomer to computer games should immediately realize that not all of the downloaded programs on his computer relating to cybersports. Globally speaking, it’s only those online games that can conduct tournaments and competitions similar to classic sports. To date, the most popular games are considered to be:
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive. The history of this online shooter began back in the 2000s. That’s when Counter-Strike 1.0 version appeared, and later the iconic 1.6. Directly in this update, the first major tournaments were held. Just a few years later, most organizations realized that by holding tournaments, you can earn good money. As a result, they began to form teams. Initially, the competitions were held online format, but with the growth of popularity, the leading teams in Europe and North America began to travel to events outside their countries. Now, the current version of the game is Counter-Strike: Global Offensive. Notional finale majors (the largest tournament) can gather at the TV screens and computers of a few million spectators. Teams such as Natus Vincere, Vitality, Faze Clan, Liquid, and Astralis are known even to those users who have never tried their hand in this game.
- Dota 2. In some ways, this multiplayer game with strategy elements is similar to Counter-Strike. It also gathers two teams of five people, where each gamer has his role. The essence of each map is that one of the teams must demolish the enemy’s fortress. In terms of popularity, the first two cybersports disciplines on this list are about the same. Despite this, the prize money in Dota 2 is much bigger. For example, one of the last International tournaments had a prize pool of 40 million dollars.
- PUBG. This is a game in the genre of the so-called “battle royal”. Its essence is that the player finds himself at a particular point on the map with almost no resources. His goal is to find a weapon with which he will kill enemies. The winner is one user, or team, who remained the last alive.
- Valiant. The biggest competitor of Counter-Strike on the market. As of today, this game is mainly focused on the Western European market, as well as North America. However, as practice shows, a relatively small number of professional CS players are ready to switch to the new discipline, despite the attractive contracts.
- League of Legends. This project, in turn, is a competitor for Dota 2. The strongest and most competitive teams are located in China, and therefore the winners of major tournaments are representatives of this state.
These are not all the computer games that are rightly considered to be cybersport disciplines. Moreover, according to experts, the number of projects will continue to increase. If the player understands that it will be extremely difficult for him to achieve real success in cybersports, then real money casinos online can be an alternative. Naturally, all gambling platforms have considerable risks for the player, but despite this, with a competent approach to the process of betting, you can count on a real profit.
How To Succeed In ESports – Tips For Beginners
Many users believe that it is quite easy to succeed in eSports. However, this is far from being the case. Less than one percent of gamers really have earnings from games. Moreover, a person should understand that at the age of 20 it is too late to start training in order to start playing at the professional level later on. And we are not talking about the potential skill level of the user here. Rather, it is a modern trend in cyber sports, where at 25 most professionals are considered to be old enough to continue to show a high level of play.
If a player has decided for himself that he wants to excel in computer games, he should pay special attention to:
- Training. They occupy up to 80% of the total time of the skillful players. For example, in the same Counter-Strike, there are special maps on which the user needs to perform various tasks, interacting with the artificial intelligence. As a result, a few hours can allow the user to significantly improve the level of shooting and understanding of common processes. Also, it is possible to train by playing against bots. Naturally, such a game has nothing to do with the real situation. However, any competitive practice will be a positive experience for a beginner.
- Studying videos that are published by professionals. You can be sure that after the completion of the next match at a professional tournament, a recording of the fight will be posted on one of the streaming services. By studying such a video, a player can better understand what actions should be taken in a particular situation.
- Forming a team. The main mistake of most gamers is to gather their friends, that are often very weak individually. It is advisable to look for other solutions to show their true level in ranked games.
- Regularly improve their skills. For example, if a person understands that it is extremely easy to play in Counter-Strike at the Global ranks, the best solution is to go to the Faceit platform. That’s where, as a rule, play the most skillful gamers.
World design video games – this is just one of the things the user needs to pay attention to. Each eSports discipline contains many characteristics that affect the gameplay.