Today at Summer Game Fest, Sega of Europe and Amplitude Studios announced that HUMANKIND, the turn-based historical strategy game where players combine cultures to create their own unique civilization, is coming soon to consoles! HUMANKIND is now available to pre-order for Xbox Game Pass, Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PlayStation 5. Coming November 4th to a console near you.
In addition to today’s console news, the game’s second DLC on PC – “Cultures of Latin America” is out now, which allows players to enjoy the rich history of Latin America with six new cultures.
NEW DLC OUT NOW – CULTURES OF LATIN AMERICA
Expand your HUMANKIND experience with the “Cultures of Latin America” DLC pack, which includes:
- 6 New Cultures: Caralans, Nazca, Taíno, Inca, Argentinians, and Cubans
- 6 New Wonders: Pyramid of the Sun – Teotihuacan, Maracana Stadium, Salar de Uyuni, Salto Angel, Lençóis Maranhenses, and the Atacama Desert.
- 9 Independent Peoples
- 15 Narrative Events
- 30+ New in-game themed music tracks composed by Arnaud Roy
“Cultures of Latin America” is available now on Steam and Epic Games Store for £6.99/$8.99/€8.99.
MAJOR GAME UPDATE – “BOLIVAR PATCH”
And for our last bit of news – We’ve also released a major game update today that will bring many community-requested features and changes to the game. Just to name a few:
- Reworked surrender system
- Rebalanced war support modifiers
- Infrastructure yield previews
- Unique wonder effects
- .. and many more!