Video game consulting firm Powell Group Consulting in partnership with MeetToMatch has announced the next Indie Game Business Online Conference will take place online from Thursday, November 7 – Friday, November 8. The Indie Game Business Online Conference is a leading games industry business matchmaking event with a completely online format focused on bringing together the best possible network of developers, publishers, investors, PR companies, service providers, and influencers.
Early Bird Indie Tickets ($85+ fee) gives participants access to the MeetToMatch system, allows five outgoing meeting invitations, permits them to accept an unlimited number of incoming meeting invitations, and includes access to the event-only Discord channel. Early Bird Standard Tickets ($200 + fee) gives participants access to the MeetToMatch system, allows unlimited outgoing meeting invitations, permits them to accept an unlimited number of incoming meeting invitations, includes a digital directory of attendees after the conference, and includes access to the event-only Discord channel. The Sponsor Package ($2,999 + fee) includes branded logo placement across the event’s website, a mention in the newsletter sent to more than 1,700 companies, and additional branding.
Early Bird tickets end October 16. Tickets can be purchased via Eventbrite.
A full list of the conference’s features include:
- An affordable solution to network with industry leaders in the comfort of your own home
- Access to publishers, developers, PR & marketing companies, service providers, and influencers
- Easy to use matchmaking system to find and schedule optimal meetings
- Free video conferencing
- A contact list of attendees to use after the event
- An affordable event to grow your company and meet new people