GeForce NOW 2.0.37 update gives new Resolution Upscaling options and customizations for streamers.
This GFN Thursday, members can take advantage of the newest upgrades coming to the service in January’s GeForce NOW update. The 2.0.37 update is now available to all members and includes:
New Resolution Upscaling Options
- AI Enhanced – can be enabled by playing on PC with select NVIDIA GPUs and SHIELD TVs; it leverages a trained neural network model along with image sharpening for a more natural look
- Enhanced — provides a higher quality upscale than Standard
- Standard – enabled by default and has minimal impact on system performance
Customizations for Streamers
- Adjustments for some of the streaming quality settings can now be done in-session using the GeForce NOW in-game overlay
- Improved streaming experience on play.geforcenow.com for the web by assigning the ideal streaming resolution for devices that are unable to decode at a high streaming bitrate
GeForce NOW is also fully launching on LG TVs as the GeForce NOW app has officially exited beta. Owners of LG 2021 4K TV models including OLED, QNED, NanoCell, and UHD TVs, can now download the GeForce NOW app in the LG Content Store.
In celebration of the app’s full launch and the expansion of devices supported by GeForce NOW, qualifying LG purchases from February 1st to March 27th, 2022 in the United States come bundled with a sweet six-month Priority membership to the service.
Members can also dive into the five latest titles coming to GeForce NOW this week, listed below:
- Mortal Online 2 (New release on Steam, January 25th, 2022)
- Daemon X Machina (Free on Epic Games Store, January 27th – February 3rd, 2022)
- Metro Exodus Enhanced Edition (Steam and Epic Games Store)
- Tropico 6 (Epic Games Store)
- Assassin’s Creed III Deluxe Edition (Ubisoft Connect)