International VR developer and publisher FIBRUM has released their cooperative virtual reality arena shooter Space Ops VR. Players will train as members of the Space Ops, an elite cadre of first-responders tasked with protecting humanity in outer space. The game is available on Steam for $14.99 and is compatible with Vive, Oculus, and Windows Mixed Reality headsets. A special 25% off discount will be available to celebrate the game’s launch.
Space Ops VR is a tournament in which Space Ops train their elite soldiers to fight for Earth against dangerous alien life around the galaxy. The Space Ops’ provide their arsenal of high-tech weapons and gadgets but the player with his custom avatar and loadouts are what will really save the day. Solo and cooperative scenarios will push players to your limits, so they will need every advantage they can get. Leaderboards will keep track of the best times and skill-based matchmade clear races will keep every competitor on their toes.
“We can’t wait for players to get their hands on Space Ops VR and fight aliens alongside their friends. We’re glad we have been able to work hard on the kind of game that we like to play ourselves in co-op and happy to see it finally come to life in its Steam release”, says Yevgeniy Pidlisnyy at DevCubeStudio.
Space Ops VR Key Features
- Extended coop experience
- Advanced skill-based matchmaking
- Score based PvE/PvP gameplay
- Basic training and SANDBOX mode for the beginners
- Unique futuristic weapons, with different damage types such as Kinetic, Beam, and Plasma.
- Tons of grenades and gadgets to send your foes flying and make the enemies wet themselves
- Customizable characters
- In-Game Progression System that gives ranks and other goodies to skilled players.