After an unfortunate accident (WORK-UNRELATED!), Ghoul-B-Gone Ltd. is looking for a temporary assistant to help out our Chief Exterminator Officer Hector Plasm in his ghost-extermination duties. Promotion prospects come regularly, making this anything but a Dead End Job!
- Nothing to lose
- Fearless in regards to potential ghost encounters
- Expect very flexible working hours
- Reckless in terms of toxic and sticky surroundings
- Fire-resistance is optional, but not a must
- Weapons and house cleaning expertise recommended
- Opportunity to earn big money! (For your boss.)
- Must be familiar with modern gaming hardware such as PC, Nintendo Switch™, PlayStation®4 or Xbox One
- Be the best at putting pests to rest!
Dead End Job sends you into a madcap, 90’s Ren & Stimpy-esque world to bust up ghosts. It’s a rougelike twin-stick shooter with included buddy co-op that straps a vacuum pack to your back and puts a plasma blaster in your hand. For you, it’s just another day in the office.
Soon to be published by Headup for PC, Nintendo Switch™, PlayStation®4 or Xbox One, Dead End Job is developed by Ant Workshop a Scotland-based studio founded by Tony Gowland.