PQube and Arc System Works are excited to announce that cult hit first-person dungeon crawling JRPG Kowloon High-School Chronicle is coming to PlayStation 4 on March 18th, 2022!
- First-person dungeon-crawling JRPG with visual novel story elements
- Ordinary high-school student by day, mysterious and aloof treasure hunter by night
- Cult classic originally released for Japan-only in 2004 on PlayStation 2
- Battle ancient & mythical creatures with turn-based combat system
- Explore labyrinthine dungeons seeking hidden relics
- Build relationships with other students to recruit others to your party
Available on Nintendo Switch now!
Combining first-person dungeon crawling with visual novel-style storytelling, battle your way through hidden chambers and high-school life. Build your party by developing friendships with classmates by day and chase treasure through ancient ruins by night in Kowloon High-School Chronicle.