New character class, difficulty modes, and controller support added.
NeocoreGames is delighted to announce that King Arthur: Knight’s Tale’s summer update is out now, adding the sixth playable class, the Sage, to the game. The turn-based tactical game’s Early Access summer update also includes brand new features, such as controller support and difficulty modes.
They have also released the first part of their Knight’s Tale video series, to take a look at how they are creating the game and what their players can expect moving forward.
The video includes:
- A glimpse at the combat system of Knight’s Tale
- How tactics shape battles
- Morality and its role in an immoral world
- The RPG-inspired character progression
Summer 2021 update features:
- A brand new class, the Sage: Sages are experts at providing utility for their team using frost-based magic, including protective barriers and ice walls
- Controller support: So that players can kick back on the couch and enjoy the journey across the Once and Future King’s land
- Difficulty settings: For those looking for more challenge, or to experience the game as more of a story
- New abilities for existing characters and classes: To provide more options for Knight’s Tale’s veterans