KOG Games, a leading developer and publisher of popular free-to-play action MMORPGs, today announced the launch of KurtzPel on Steam Early Access in Europe and Asia.
Since the Early Access Steam launch for North and South America, the KurtzPel Team has launch a salvo of serious updates, and there’s more on the way. The following updates will be implemented globally in today’s launch.
These changes include:
- Character Stat redistribution, using CP (in-game currency)
- Supply Boxes! When players gather AP (Mastery) respective to each Box Type, players can purchase that Supply Box with CP (in-game currency)
- Advanced Supply Box Rates and contents have been adjusted; each Weapon Advanced Supply Box will have four new weapons
- 2 new types of PvP missions are available: ‘Practice Probatio’ and ‘Official Probatio’
- ‘Practice Probatio’ includes 3 vs 3 death match, Capture the Flag, and Conquest modes and allows players to PvP without affecting their rank
- ‘Official Probatio’ includes 2 vs 2 death match and Capture the Flag modes.
- Conquest Mode is coming soon to ‘Official Probatio’
- Players can now inspect other players by selecting “View Player Info”
- Players will know when they slay their opponent via the new ‘Kill Log’
- ‘Screenshot Mode’ allows players to hide the UI to take better screenshots
- Weapons max modification count is increased by 1
- Karmas (weapons) are now obtained on the first Epic Mission and Karma Crystals (skills) are rewarded for completion of the second and third Epic Missions
KurtzPel is a 3rd Person, Anime-Inspired, Action Battle Game created by the developers of Grand Chase and Elsword Online. In KurtzPel, classic action game dynamics are enabled when players outfit their characters with 2, separate jobs (called Karma) that can be swapped out and utilized interchangeably, mid-combat. Players can enjoy various 2v2 PvP Modes; queued up by a smart, automated match-making system, player created 1v1, 2v2 or 3v3 Custom Missions. Or, players can embark upon a larger-than-life, raid style, quest-driven battle system against big, bad boss monsters.