Developed by Littlefield Studio and published by PID Publishing, Machinika Museum puts the player against mechanical puzzles in a mysterious sci-fi atmosphere.
The game is inspired by classic games both old (Myst) and new (The Room), and will be available on Steam and PC on March 23th.
Machinika Museum invites you to become a researcher in a very special place. In the distant future, finding machines from alien civilizations is not unusual, especially in a museum dedicated to them. Your job is to receive these devices and to understand how to repair them.
But this time, something is different. You have not been given any information and this seems to be rather urgent… What are these machines? Who sent them? Why won’t anyone give you any answers? You will have to find for yourself which secrets and stories are hidden behind these mechanisms.
Machinika Museum Features Include:
- Mind-bending Puzzles: use your sharp logic skills and your sense of observation.
- Mysterious sci-fi atmosphere and story: there is so much you don’t know yet…
- Beautiful visuals: cryptic alien machines have never looked better.
- Intuitive and enjoyable controls: why make it complicated?
- 2 to 4 hours of gameplay and mystery.