Leading mobile MMORPG MapleStory M has a major fun-filled update with the introduction of two new Explorers – Buccaneer and Marksman, the arrival of the new Expedition Boss: Corrupted Empress Cygnus, and a variety of additional updates such as Link Skill and Secondary Weapons.
The all-new Buccaneer Explorer allows players to engage in thrilling close combat with overpowering charged up attacks. Meanwhile, the Marksman Explorer is lethal with its crossbow giving higher critical damage from close range, whereas it gives higher final damage with farther range. These Explorers join a fray of characters ready to challenge the latest Expedition Boss: Corrupted Empress Cygnus. Upon defeat of Corrupted Empress Cygnus, players can obtain the Dream Stone, which can be used to craft the “Empress Equipment Set.”
The update also brings link skills and secondary weapons! Link skills grant the ability to teach characters in the same server a special skill. With secondary weapons, players can equip two weapons for ferocious and diverse attack combinations, a power unlike ever before!
Starting today, exciting in-game events will be available, including:
- New Explorers Burning Event: Until June 19, new Explorers between level 3 to 75 will be given a total of 3 bonus levels each time they level up
- New Explorers Growth Support Event: Until June 19, newly created Explorers who reach a certain level will obtain a special Growth Support Box
- New Explorers Celebration On-Time Event: Until May 30, players who login to the game will receive a special rewards that include Pet Package, Character Slot Coupon, uto-Battle Charge Tickets, Epic Mysterious Weapon/Armor Whetstones.
- Turnabout Event: Until June 6, players will be able to earn one-of-a-kind rewards by opening Turnabout Event Boxes.
- BBQ Event: From June 6 to June 19, players can acquire delicious BBQ recipes from hunting to create smoky sensational goodness after completing cooking mini games