Previously released on PC, Polygon Treehouse and United Label are proud to launch the visually stunning and charming adventure Röki on Nintendo Switch today. With its distinct art style and emotional narrative, Röki is poised to deliver an exciting evolution of the adventure genre to a whole new audience.
Röki tells the story of Tove, a young girl touched by magic who takes an emotional journey through a forgotten northern world of mystery and monsters. She needs to find courage, discover hidden paths, solve ancient puzzles and travel deeper through the icy land to learn the truth.
“We were delighted that Röki was so well received by both players and critics alike when it launched on PC and we’re very excited about it arriving on Nintendo Switch,” say Co-Directors Tom Jones and Alex Kanaris-Sotiriou. “A lot of love has gone into making Röki and we hope Nintendo fans of all ages will enjoy the adventure just as much. Wrap up warm!”
- A 12-15 hour adventure with a modernized vision for the genre.
- Beautiful handcrafted graphics.
- Challenging, but not unforgiving gameplay.
- Seek out clues and drag and drop items into the environment to solve inter-linked, intuitive, and memorable puzzles.
- Missing the right tool for a puzzle? Combine the unique items you’ve discovered during Tove’s journey to make new, useful items in a simple drag & drop craft system.
- Open up Tove’s journal, where she makes note of the uncharted regions uncovered, the loot collected, and unique badges earned throughout. The journal also serves as a window into the rich Scandinavian folklore Röki is influenced by.