The Moon-Gazing Event arrives on September 7th along with a mystery for ARKS defenders to solve. And no, the mystery isn’t why the leaves are suddenly yellow and gold because that’s easily explained by the addition of seasonal decorations around Central City, Region Mags, and the Aelio Region. These changes have attracted large numbers of Moongaze Rappy, Emperappy, and Great Rappy, so keep your eyes peeled as you traverse the autumnal landscape.
Part 1 of the event introduces a new Limited-Time Quest, Drill: Moonlight Invasion, where you’ll get to fight alongside some known and returning characters in the Aelio Region. Finally, the Seasonal Points Exchange Shop will feature the 6-star Rarity Codeck Weapon Series along with limited-edition cosmetic items, and materials!
In Part 2 of the event, you’ll be able to test your Floating Board skills with two new courses: Central Aelio Board and Central Retem Board! For more info, check out the outline below to learn what’s coming and when!
Moon-Gazing ’22 event Part 1 (begins September 7th)
- Seasonal décor
- Seasonal Enemies
- Seasonal event World Trials
- Seasonal NPC: Xitre
- Seasonal Point Exchange Shop
- Seasonal Point boosters
- Seasonal Augments
- Seasonal Event Limited-Time Tasks
- Login bonus
- Codeck Weapon Series available
- Limited-time quest: Drill: Moonlight Invasion
Moon-Gazing ’22 event Part 2 (begins September 21st)
- EXP Earned +50% for Yellow Triggers (9/21 – 10/5)
- Field Races
- Central Aelio: Boarding (Stage 1)
- Central Retem: Boarding (Stage 1)
- Limited-time Tasks for Moon-Gazing ’22 event: second half
- Field Race Titles for seasonal event (x3)