INKredible news everyone! The hyper-colorful 2D platformer INK, from indie publisher Digerati and developers Zack Bell Games and Kittehface Software, will be splashing down on Nintendo Switch next Tuesday, 19 June.
In addition to this excitINK news, you’ll also be thrilled to hear that for the first time ever you’ll be able to play INK with a friend, thanks to an all-new local 2-player mode created exclusively for the Nintendo Switch version!
Players in Europe can pre-order INK now from the Nintendo Switch eShop to enjoy a 20% discount on the launch price.
About the game
The world’s first splatformer is here! INK is a fast-paced platformer with a twist – levels are invisible and must be splattered with brightly colored paint before they can be seen!
Players can reveal levels in a variety of ways: double-jumping, wall sliding or squishing an enemy all create splashes and splodges. Even failing is useful – when your blocky character perishes it explodes in a shower of color, painting the surrounding area to reveal more of the level for your next try!
- Test your platforming skills across 75 INKgeniously designed levels!
- Jump, squish, slide and die to splatter brightly colored paint and uncover your surroundings!
- Splat enemies, dodge missiles, and take down super-challenging bosses!
- Local 2-player mode: Take on INK with a friend, exclusive to Nintendo Switch (supports split Joy-Con play)
- 20 deviously hidden coins to find and collect!
- Ambient and atmospheric original soundtrack by Vincent Rubinetti
- Precision platforming makes INK a perfect challenge for speedrunners