Those magical mushrooms are at it again — Mushroom Wars 2 continues its epic journey with a new DLC update of Portabello proportions. Included in this update are 35 new multiplayer maps, 50 new story-driven campaign missions with boss fights, 4 new Hero Characters (including a new Amazonian-inspired army), and new environment and interactive game objects. The Red & Furious DLC will be available tomorrow, February 19th on Steam, iOs, and Android – The new features will be available on Switch in March.
Red & Furious will be available at $4.99USD – to celebrate the new content, Mushroom Wars 2 will be available at 50% off on Steam with a further 10% off the DLC for one week.
About Mushroom Wars 2
Mushroom Wars 2 offers over 80 multiplayer maps, cross-platform capability, a player-base of over 1.8 million players worldwide to challenge in fierce combat, and a spectator mode to allow players to pick-up tips from the pros.
- Short-session RTS battles with up to thousands of Mushroom troops
- Wild cooperative and competitive multiplayer modes for up to 4 players, including 2v2
- Story-driven single-player campaign complete with boss battles
- Fierce hero characters who can turn the tide of battle with special skills
- A large variety of map configurations and modifiers to keep aspiring Commanders on their toes
- Built-in leagues, ranked matches, replay feature, and spectator mode make it easy to enter the competitive scene