Gloryhammer RAID, Ragnarock’s First DLC in Collaboration with Legendary Band Gloryhammer Available Tomorrow.
Wannadev Studio announced today that the Ragnarock first DLC will be available tomorrow on Steam, Viveport, and Meta. Entitled Gloryhammer RAID, Ragnarock’s first DLC features six epic new tracks from iconic, community-loved power metal band Gloryhammer.
The RAID includes the song marathon “The Fires of Ancient Cosmic Destiny” to play during an intense 10 minutes sequence. A unique new collectible Hammer, “Hammer of Glory”, will be unlocked once all the RAID tracks have been completed.
- Possibility to create local profiles to enable multiple people to play with the same headset
- Improved Custom Songs system with the ability to play Custom Songs in multiplayer mode as well as the creation of custom trees
- The addition of new content, via RAIDs including music, environments, or collectibles, but also with free songs regularly
- The enrichment of multiplayer games with, for example, the addition of competitive seasons and new ports, starting with the PSVR
- Creating new gaming experiences with more customization and game modes