Pearl Abyss today released a content update to Black Desert on PlayStation 4, bringing new contents to Shai and Mystic character classes. Shai receives the ability to play three musical instruments that provide buffs for allied players in combat. Mystic gains access to new abilities after unlocking her Awakening weapon – a Cestus battle glove infused with the energy of Banha, the divine sea dragon.
Once players reach Level 56, Shai will receive the talent update instead of an Awakening like other classes. Shai can play a lute, flute, or djembe and create different songs that change the tide of battle:
- Do It Better! – An energetic tune that buffs AP and special attacks
- Shout to the Sky – Provide a health buff
- Sun, Moon, Stars – A dynamic tune that increases agility
- Summer Rain – This refreshing song briefly increases status resistance
After reaching Level 56, Mystic will be able to utilize her Awakening abilities. By transferring the energies of Banha the Azure Dragon through her Cestus battle glove, she can channel her inner strength to decimate her foes.
- Wave Orb – Mystic channels all her energy and unleashes a massive attack on her foes
- Dragon’s Pit – Summons Banha the Sea Dragon to encircle enemies dealing damage to anyone foolish enough to be caught inside it
- Sea Burial – Quickly leap forward and unleashes a rapid barrage of attacks that knock all enemies to the ground