Wired Productions Ltd., an award-winning independent video games publisher, and developer Caged Element Inc., today reinforced their post-launch commitment to providing continuous support for GRIP: Combat Racing by releasing a stack of new content, including four free new tracks and the introduction of Team Racing and Deathmatch.
Landing Friday April 5 on STEAM, with console to follow over the next two weeks, this new content takes GRIP: Combat Racing’s track count to 27, with players now able to choose how they play, with options such as Team Deathmatch, local split-screen racing, 10-player online tournaments, a single-player campaign and the nine point-to-point challenging Carkour mode!
NEW CONTENT KEY FEATURES:
- Team Racing – Players can now join either Red or Blue teams to battle it out in any racing mode. These include: Classic Race, Ultimate, Elimination and Speed Demon. The team with the highest points wins!
- Team Deathmatch – The way deathmatch is meant to be played. Jump on Red or Blue and blast each other away. The team with the highest points wins
- Mindbender (Haze reverse) (Orbital Prime) (City)
- Naptha Valley (Jahtra) (Desert)
- Hive Horizon (Orbital Prime) (City)
- Spin Cycle (Liddo5) (Forest)
Glow hot with new skins, decals and rims for each manufacture!
The game can be purchased now for console and PC – digitally on Steam, the PlayStation™ Store, Xbox Games Store or physically, upright and upside-down at global retail.
In addition to its digital release on Xbox One, GRIP: Combat Racing is available through the Xbox Game Pass subscription service, bringing the title to Xbox players around the world.