Outright Games in collaboration with Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment on behalf of DC has today released an epic new gameplay trailer for DC’s Justice League: Cosmic Chaos, which gives fans an even deeper look at the upcoming super powered, adventure game.
Releasing on March 10, this all-new open world action adventure title is designed to be fun for Justice League fans of all ages. Players can soar solo in single player mode or team up and combine abilities with 2-player instant action couch co-op mode. The latest gameplay trailer teases brand new environments, shows off the Super-Villain roster and also gives fans their first look at Artefacts of Justice and collectible in-game suits.
- The newest trailer reveals brand new details of the vibrant and action-packed gameplay
- A closer look at the brand new location Happy Harbor can be seen in the trailer and players can look forward to strange and mysterious environments
- Players can get ready to encounter strange and unusual enemy types and get a sneak peek of battling against Mr. Mxyzptlk’s henchmen and other Super-Villains
- Get to know the playable Justice League members Superman, Wonder Woman and Batman even better by checking out their unique abilities
- Customise your playing style with classic, cute and crazy unlockable suits for all playable characters
- Play your own way with a first look at Artefacts of Justice, showcasing these powerful attack and defence items such as Green Arrow’s Bow and Raven’s Cloak
- The Artefacts of Justice can be found by battling enemies and completing quests and can be equipped to deliver your Super Heroes a range of stat-altering boosts
PlayStation: PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, Xbox X|S, Microsoft Windows