The out-sand-ing events kick off Season 6 with a new stage and an anniversary campaign
Things are heating up for Ninjala’s first anniversary! GungHo Online Entertainment today announced a new collaboration with the hit anime Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba alongside its other 1st Anniversary festivities. Now through September 9th, players will get the party started and get a little sand between their toes at the same time with Season 6.
June 17th–September 9th, 2021: Season 6
- New Stage: Sphinx Valley, a desert guarded by Set-Drones which grant special abilities when defeated
- 2 Gum Weapons: Yo-yos designed for close combat—get close and personal with Extreme Motor and DJ Scratch
- New Shinobi Card: max out your S-Energy Gauge with Last Spurt, which will not deplete towards the end of a match
- Shinobi Shop: Select Shop and Trend Shop combined
- Ninjala Pass Mini: a budget pass for 300 Jala
June 25–July 7: 1st Anniversary Campaign
Happy Birthday, Ninjala! Everyone is invited to join the party—you don’t want to miss the 1st Anniversary campaign happening now:
- 1,000 Jala: free for everyone who logs in anytime between now and July 7
- 1st Anniversary celebration sale: Story Pack: Chapter 1 & 2 for $0.99 until July 6
July 17: 1st Anniversary Cup
Rise above your opponents like the summer sun in a special ranked tournament for Ninjala’s anniversary! The 1st Anniversary Cup is open to all regions, and all participants will receive a sticker as a reward. Players must collect points throughout the tournament, and the top four players will earn a unique IPPON Decoration and Emote. Players can also obtain additional IPPON Decorations, Emotes, Gumball Machine Coins, and Ninja Medals.
July 19–August 30: Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba Collab
You have faced aliens, beasts, and even your fellow ninja, but a new, greater challenge awaits…Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba is coming to Ninjala! Players will want to master their swordplay and breathing techniques for this event, because a lot of Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba goodies were revealed today:
- Avatar Outfits: dress up as Tanjiro Kamado, Nezuko Kamado, Zenitsu Agatsuma, Kyojuro Rengoku, Muzan Kibutsuji, and more
- Ninja-Gums: slice through your opponents like Tanjiro, Zenitsu, Rengoku, and other members of the Demon Slayer Corps with these weapon skins
- Emotes: express yourself in style with First Form: Water Surface Slash, First Form: Thunderclap and Flash, Second Form: Rising Scorching Sun, and more
- Gum Utsusemi: morph into Tanjiro, Nezuko, Giyu, Rengoku, Muzan, and more
- Tournament: sharpen your skills for this special Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba competition that rewards players with special IPPON Decorations, Emotes, and Ninja-Gum
2021 Roadmap: Season 7
Today’s 1st Anniversary Celebration Stream also revealed that Ninjala’s Season 7 will debut a new Featured Battle called Last Ninja Standing. Gather 8 of your friends and fight until the last one standing wins in this 8-player battle royale! All Gum Weapons and Shinobi Cards are allowed, and players will duke it out on the WNA Academy stage. There are no second chances here—once you go down, you cannot respawn.
Additionally, Season 7 will introduce a Visual Lobby in beta. The lobby can host more than eight players, who can communicate by showing off their outfits, Emotes, Stickers, and more. No fighting is allowed, but nothing is stopping you from running up the walls or doing Gum Dashes!