There is another quick patch, 1.06, coming soon as well, most likely by early next week, if not sooner. The game is less than 15GB, so these patches will not be large in size.
Patch 1.05 fixes Abe’s soft-lock and PS5 leaderboard rankings. Also, the PS4/PS4 Pro crash bug recently reported is gone.
Oddworld: Soulstorm 1.05 Patch Notes:
- News Soundbite VO in Train Hijack level changed.
- The ranking in PS5 leaderboards is now correct.
- Fixes for several cases of Abe becoming soft-locked in rare circumstances.
- Fix on PC for Keyboard and Controller remapping when language is set to Russian and Japanese.
- The next patch will be 1.06, coming for all platforms in just a few days. Among other things, this will include fixes for some rude Sligs that are, in rare cases, ignoring Abe and some strange behavior when Abe is turning off the timed toggle mines in a few areas.