TMZ fiends take note, Oh… Sir! The Hollywood Roast is leaving the silver windows screen for consoles. That’s right, console plebeians of the PS4 and Xbox One variety can elevate their roasting game to new levels with the upcoming release this Spring. Oh… Sir! The Hollywood Roast will also have Mixer integration for Xbox One owners, letting viewers vote on their preferred insult. All of this and more for the lovely price of $4.99! You’d be a nincompoop not to check it out.
About Oh…Sir! The Hollywood Roast:
The banter is back, and looking glitzier than ever! Oh…Sir! The Hollywood roast is a new spinoff to the surprise indie hit of 2016, Oh…Sir!! The Insult Simulator. This time around we’re taking tinsel town down a few notches, whilst classing up the joint. Play as one of many famous, but for legal purposes, slightly different pop culture icons and verbally spar with other Hollywood elitists using a deep battle system. Verbally joust by yourself or take you skills on a global PR tour and battle friends and family from anywhere in the world.
- Unleash the sickest burns on your opponents in a Hollywood-style roast
- Play alone, online or with a friend (if you have one) in couch multiplayer
- Deeper-than-you-think mechanics featuring combos, continuations and exploiting your rival’s weak spots
- A star-studded new cast of crazy Hollywood characters
- Set the scene with a slew of iconic film backdrops
- Controller integration that critics everywhere are calling “gripping”
- With more than 2x the vocabulary of the original Oh…Sir!! The Insult Simulator, The Hollywood Roast is Bigger, ruder and insultier!
- New comeback mechanic: charge your anger and finish the sentence with a unique closure
- Expanded career mode: master each scene to win Golden Parrots and use them to develop your character
- Redesigned scoring system: more fair, more clear.