Asmodee and Z-Man Games Reveal Pandemic: Hot Zone – Europe, Now Available as a Free PDF Download and Arriving in Stores on July 9th, 2021.
The second title in the Pandemic: Hot Zone series, introduces “Hemisphere” rules for combined play with Pandemic: Hot Zone – North America.
Asmodee and Z-Man Games today officially announced Pandemic: Hot Zone – Europe, the next installment of the Pandemic: Hot Zone series, will hit store shelves on July 9th, 2021 for a suggested retail price of $19.99 USD. Z-Man also revealed Pandemic: Hot Zone – Europe is now available on Z-Man’s website as a free PDF download, available to anyone who wants to play.
Pandemic: Hot Zone is a spinoff series designed to be a shorter, more portable, version of the best-selling Pandemic board game. In Pandemic: Hot Zone – Europe, players team up against diseases threatening the continent, traveling from city-to-city treating local populations, preventing outbreaks, and sharing research across their team. Each character possesses a unique ability that must be strategically deployed to save the world. For an extra challenge, players can add Mutation cards, or mix and match components with other Pandemic: Hot Zone games to create a fresh experience each time they play.
Pandemic: Hot Zone – Europe also introduces “Hemisphere” rules that combine Hot Zone – Europe and Pandemic: Hot Zone – North America for a more challenging experience. Those who are up for the challenge can download the Hemisphere rules, along with instructions on how to combine their physical board games, for free on Z-Man’s website here.
Pandemic: Hot Zone – Europe Features:
- Shorter, more portable version of the best-selling cooperative game Pandemic.
- Second title in the Pandemic: Hot Zone series with unique Europe board.
- Players work together to discover cures to 3 diseases, winning or losing as a team.
- Mutation cards can be added to increase difficulty.
- Components can be mixed and matched with other Pandemic: Hot Zone games.
- Supports 2-4 players with games lasting approximately 30 minutes.