NIKITA ONLINE announces the IOS update for one of its key projects, «Panic Room: House of Secrets». High level players will be able to take on a new challenge – «The poisoned puppet».
«The poisoned puppet» is a new character that can be found in the luxurious Victorian mansion full of terrifying mysteries just like every other captive. Once the player reaches level 25 they receive a new quest from the Puppeteer, a mysterious figure that oversees the ominous house, that requires them to heal a puppet before they run out of time. The mechanics of the new update are as follows:
1) The player receives a new quest that leads them to the front of the house, where they can see a silhouette near the entrance;
2) The player may choose between creating a new event or joining their friends in an existing one;
3) When the player creates a new event or joins an existing one, they see a challenge window that allows them to use up to 5 items (from weakest to strongest);
4) The player chooses an item to heal «the poisoned puppet».
5) The player can invite friends to join them in the created event and their success depends on the common effort;
6) The event needs to be completed before time runs out;
7) The event ends after the players have donated enough points or ran out of time. Individual results are tallied and the players receive corresponding rewards;
8) Once players have won or lost, they may choose to restart the event.
«The poisoned puppet» allows fans to put together in-game collections and receive prizes. The update has already been released for the browser version of the game.