Posted by Soedesco
Leading indie game publisher, SOEDESCO, today announces the launch of tactical, god-sim, REUS, from developer Abbey Games for the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One console systems. For the first time, the much-anticipated game is available as digital and retail console products.
REUS takes players on an epic adventure, where they don’t control just one god, but a group of four as they bring their planet to life while managing humans in hopes of creating thriving civilizations. Each giant has its own strengths, and with all their powers combined, players will shape and evolve their planet to let their tiny humans live in prosperity and peace or go to war in the blink of an eye!
“It’s an exciting time to bring REUS to console for the first time,” said Hans van Brakel, Executive Manager at SOEDESCO. “Everything that is great about the PC version is only optimized for the console, and we think fans and new players are going to be spending a lot of time cultivating worlds and controlling these giant superheroes.”
- Control four mighty giants, each with their unique abilities
• Terra-form the planet to your will, experiment with different terrain types
• A complex system of upgrades and synergies allows for endless styles of play
• Observe humanity, let your giants praise or punish them
• Enjoy an interesting art style and a strong soundtrack
• Enrich the planet with over 100 plants, animals and minerals
• Unlock new content by helping humanity achieve numerous developments
REUS is available at major online and traditional retailers now for the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.