Premium Edition Games, a brand new Nintendo Switch™ physical publisher, has released their debut Direct today and is proud to announce that Super Blood Hockey from Loren Lemcke and Digerati will be their first physical release. Plus, make sure to watch the entire video for some upcoming teasers!
All of our Premium Editions offer the same high quality items and goodies for consistency sake, including:
- Nintendo Switch™ Physical Case and Game
- Double-sided Insert
- Full Color Manual
- A “Special” Trading Card
- A Logo Sticker
- First Prints of the game will have a hand-drawn Full Color Glossy Slipcase by legendary artist Paul E. Niemeyer of Mortal Kombat fame!
Open Pre-orders are now live exclusively at www.premiumeditiongames.com priced at $39.95 (plus shipping and handling). Pre-orders will be for a six week period and end on Tuesday, September 22, 2020 at 11:59 PM ET.
About the game
Customize your line up and take to the ice, using fast-paced skills and bone-crunching brutality to dominate. Prove your hockey prowess in a deadly global tournament or against friends in 4-player local multiplayer. Build and manage your own squad in Franchise Mode – with the right diet and performance enhancing drugs your team can be season champions!
- Use superior skating, positioning, strategy and blood-splattering violence
- Take on the world in a global tournament, where failure results in execution
- Varied challenges and scenarios, including Turbo Mode and 12 vs 12 Mega Rumble
- Paint the ice with the blood of your friends in 4-player local multiplayer
- Franchise Mode: Create, recruit and manage your own custom team of inmates in a futuristic world of dystopic blood sports
- Enjoy the retro beats of an original soundtrack by chiptunist Shawn Daley