WIREGAMES Publishing and GD ENTERTAINMENT today released their new Dual Towers Update for their Early Access Tug-of-War strategy game, Primordials of Amyrion. In this latest update as part of its continued commitment to adding new content and game patches throughout development, the Dual Towers Update features new Champion voice-overs, new dual towers with tower upgrades as well as many player enhancements such as improved UI, friend-listing, chat and invites, and new map textures and improvements. Primordials of Amyrion enables cross-play among Steam and Epic Games Store players and is available via Early Access for $14.99 on Steam and the Epic Games Store.
Primordials of Amyrion features:
- Lord Over Land – Battle for control of the realm without the tedium of dictation. It’s macro over micro.
- Choose Your Path – Upgrade Primordials, champions, minions and towers to directly counter an opponent’s army.
- Battle of Wit and Will – Test your mettle in 1v1 duels. No teammates can steal glory or bring your great name to shame.
- Bolster Forces – Unleash devastating activatable abilities in support of valiant minions marching into a brutal war of attrition.
- Manage Resources – Spend resources early and go for the killing blow, or build up an economy in an effort to overwhelm the long-game.