PUBG MOBILE LITE today released the 0.14.1 version with massive content update. Mobile players in select regions around the globe where the game is available can now drop into an all-new Golden Woods map, participate in updated challenges and more in PUBG MOBILE LITE, the lighter and faster variant of the mobile battle royale phenomenon PUBG MOBILE.
The LITE exclusive new map Golden Woods offers a tight battleground setting that offers small towns to loot and shoot in, along with unique shrubbery for intense combat scenarios. In addition to the new Golden Woods map, the 0.14.1 PUBG MOBILE LITE update includes:
- New Season – A new ranked season begins on 1 Oct, with new rewards up for grabs.
- Achievement System – New challenges are now available in the Missions Menu for players to test their skills for valuable prizes
- Title System – As players unlock achievements and gain experience, they can rise among the ranks to acquire boast-worthy combat titles
- New Arcade Mode – A special War mode where players can fight with an RPG-7
- Powerful Gears – The PP-19 sub-machine gun, QBZ and QBU DMR rifle are now available
- Speedy Vehicles – The classic PUBG four-wheeled UAZ has been added for transport across terrains
PUBG MOBILE LITE is now available to download and play on the Google Play Store in several regions of South Asia, Africa and East Europe. PUBG MOBILE LITE boasts a smaller download size and supports more mobile devices with less than 2GB RAM.
Key features for PUBG MOBILE LITE:
- Elevated Gameplay – PUBG MOBILE LITE delivers the classic tactical tournament experience on more mobile devices with smooth and stable gameplay
- Detail Optimization – Characters, map details and more are improved for even better visuals
- Building Areas/Supplies optimization: Building density and loot frequency has been increased to expedite the looting process and enhance battle progression;
- RPG and New Gear – Players can now experience a new gear in select game modes
- Combat Improvements – PUBG MOBILE LITE enhanced aim-assist performance in more devices while preserving the classic experience, and the ability to heal while moving.