Tune into the first 24hr student VALORANT esports competition, the Red Bull Campus Clutch World Final Knockout Round. Over 25,000 participants and 400 events have produced 50 teams from 50 different countries. After this weekend, only 12 will remain.
Starting today students will compete in the Qualifier Finals and Semi-Finals in the World Final Knockout Round. Successful teams who make it to the final matches of their regions will compete on a global stage for the first time. Their matches will be broadcast in an epic 24-hour Livestream on June 5th and 6th, 2021 on Red Bull Twitch and YouTube.
- Starting June 3rd, 2021 50 National Finals Winning teams have been competing online in the Red Bull Campus Clutch World Final Knockout Round in order to secure their place in the Red Bull Campus Clutch World Final. From tomorrow, the final matches of each region will be available to watch as an epic 24-hour Livestream on Red Bull Twitch and YouTube. The 10 winning teams, along with the Spanish and US National Final Winners, will move on to the World Final in Madrid on July 17th and 18th, 2021.
- The schedule for the World Final Knockout Round is as follows (the regions have been grouped according to the geographical region, available VALORANT servers & amount of qualifiers per country):
- Oceania: Australia, New Zealand – (Finals broadcast 9 am CEST, June 5th, 2021)
- East Asia: Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, Philippines – (Finals broadcast 11 am CEST, June 5th, 2021)
- South Asia: Pakistan, India, Sri Lanka – (Finals broadcast 1 pm CEST, June 5th, 2021)
- Africa: Algeria, Egypt, Nigeria, Kenya, South Africa, Kuwait, UAE – (Finals broadcast 3 pm CEST, June 5th, 2021)
- Europe East: Bosnia & Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Greece, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Romania, Turkey – (Finals broadcast 5 pm CEST, June 5th, 2021)
- Europe North: Belarus, Latvia, Lithuania, Norway, Poland, Russia, Sweden, Ukraine – (Finals broadcast 7 pm CEST, June 5th, 2021)
- Europe Central: Austria, Germany, Switzerland, Denmark, Italy, Slovenia, Belgium, Netherlands (Finals broadcast 9 pm CEST, June 5th, 2021)
- Europe West: France, Ireland, Portugal, UK – (Finals broadcast 11 pm CEST, June 5th, 2021)
- Latin America: Peru, Brazil, Chile – (Finals broadcast 1 am CEST, June 6th, 2021)
- North America: Canada, USA – (Finals broadcast 3 am CEST, June 6th, 2021)
- Host: Iain Chambers
- Host: Yinsu Collins
- Host: Loviel “Velly” Cardwell
- Caster & Analyst: Vicky “Gottmoxi” Johnson
- Caster & Analyst: Ryan “RyanCentral” Horton
- Caster & Analyst: Tom “Tombizz” Bissmire
- Caster & Analyst: Mitch “Mitchman” McBride
- Caster & Analyst: John “JohnAllenCasts” Allen
- Caster & Analyst: Geo “Geo” Collins
- Caster & Analyst: Daniel “DDK” Kapadia
- Caster & Analyst: Mike “Hypoc” Robins
- The full list of talent includes leading figures in the esports community offering play-by-play commentary, in-depth analysis, and behind-the-scenes specials throughout the tournament.
- The tournament will feature a Clutch Challenge presented by Intel. Viewers can keep track of how many clutch moments take place during the 24-hour Livestream, and submit their guesses on https://www.redbull.com/gb-en/projects/clutch-challenge.The viewer with the closest guess will win an Intel NUC 11 Enthusiast Mini PC (Phantom Canyon).
- Caster & Analyst Tom “Tombizz” Bissmire said of the event: “Without tournaments like Red Bull Campus Clutch it is very very hard for younger players to gain experience playing in a competitive setting. It’s one thing playing games with friends or in a ranked lobby, but a totally different thing when there is a real competition or a prize on the line. Also, it allows players to really focus on the fundamentals of team play and not so much on being the highest fragger or star player within the server every single game.”
- Red Bull Campus Clutch is the largest global VALORANT esports competition for university students which has seen over 25,000 students participate across over 400 events so far.
- The student teams who make it through to the World Final will have a chance to win the €20,000 prize and an exclusive invitation to see the biggest stars in VALORANT compete at an upcoming VALORANT Masters event, an official tournament within the 2021 Champions Tour, as well as bragging rights as the world’s best student VALORANT team.