All in! Games has revealed today at Gamescom that Red Wings: Aces of the Sky will be landing on home consoles, Nintendo Switch, and PC next year. Check out the fierce dogfighting action of World War 1 in this reveal trailer:
Red Wings: Aces of the Sky is a third-person aerial combat game about WW1 for PC, X1, PS4, Nintendo Switch. Experience a unique mix of historic events and over-the-top, comic book-stylized adventures.
Pilot legendary warplanes and witness aerial dogfights from the breakthrough stage of the history of flight, when the courage of pilots bordered on insanity and the stakes were never higher. Witness the birth, rise, and fall of the talented Red Baron and become the true ace of the sky.
- A piece of history – accompany the legendary Red Baron in the thrilling story-driven campaign.
- Local co-op – fly solo or with a hotshot partner.
- Unusual combination – experience a unique mix of arcade gameplay, historic events and over-the-top, comic book-stylized adventures.
- Fly even higher – use your unique abilities to take your opponents down and develop your deadly pilot aim with skill points.
- Choose your warplane – pilot over 10 historical warplanes of Entente Powers and the Triple Alliance.