Arcadia VR is excited to announce an open beta for arcade survival mode in Requisition VR.
Requisition VR is an action survival shooter designed specifically for VR. The killer feature of the game is crafting where players can make weapons out of more than 500 items. The game has different modes that can be played alone or in co-op.
The arcade survival mode was the most anticipated mode among players and it will be available to try from the 6th of March in an hour.
The mode will include:
– A big map
– 3 quests
– A possibility to join groups
– A fortification of shelters
– A hunger mechanic
The new mode will be available in the beta branch (Requisition VR properties -> beta – beta)
- Zombies may appear in front of the player.
- One text can overlay on the other in the notepad.
- Hunter quest: different number of required kills on the PDA and in the Notepad.
- Hands can tremble a bit when the player grabs handles on the some furniture.
- The button for opening the bunker in the house doesn’t work.
- The megaphone only works for one player.
- In some cases the object can start flying from the hand on some distance
- Zombies can die at the start of aggressive fog phase by themselves.
- The furniture can load in front of the player.
- A long map loading.
- 2 small delays at the start of the game on the map.
Platforms: PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Microsoft Windows