Nightvision is a different kind of driving game.
A pure arcade survival challenge wrapped around a demanding, realistic handling model. Improvise and navigate your way through unpredictable and winding mountain roads and traffic in the dead of night, battered by the elements and constantly one mistake away from a spectacular car-rolling crash.
The Nightvision demo contains a subset of the road types, weather patterns and obstacles players will face in the full game, procedurally arranged to give a nearly unlimited range of challenges, playable again and again for free. Still, this is just a taste of the wild and unpredictable roads in the full game, due this August.
In the full version of Nightvision, players will discover the motivation behind this death-defying drive in the Story Mode, weaving a subtle narrative around a series of curated challenges. For those wanting a marathon instead of a sprint, there’s the Endless Mode, continually generating new road so you can drive from dusk til’ dawn. For more competitive players, track generation seeds can be shared to let you compete for the fastest time on a specific course.
Demo test drive details:
- Realistic driving on nightmarish roads. Challenge the highway in a race against the clock.
- Procedurally generated desert highways, designed by RoadGen™ artificial intelligence.
- No map, no memorization. Just your own driving skills versus endless unpredictable roads.
And even more in the full game:
- Zone out long into the night in Endless Mode – no pressure, just boundless roads.
- More intense weather types, including fierce storms and driving rain.
- Less predictable, more twisty roads. The land itself conspires to stop you.
- An extensive Story Mode; discover what drives someone to such a perilous journey.
- Share and compete on your favourite roads with shareable track codes.