U-S-A! U-S-A! Publishing label No More Robots (Descenders, Yes, Your Grace, Hypnospace Outlaw) and development studio PanicBarn are excited to reveal Not Tonight 2, a political dark comedy that takes aim at the absolute state that they call The United States.
Nearly 400,000 players picked up the original Not Tonight, the post-Brexit document-checking game — but exploring a broken Britain was just the beginning, and now Not Tonight 2 has The Star-Spangled Banner in its sights.
Not Tonight 2 explores an alternative, defective America, where capitalism and political greed have taken center stage, and democracy is a thing of the past. Written and brought to life by a team of POC writers and artists, this US road trip explores every festering orifice of this Land of Liberty.
O Say Can You See, a variety of politically-driven minigames? Check your guests follow the correct religion, then join a cult, tap along to rhythm games, make sure the Colonel’s chickens have enough steroids pumped into them, serve your fellow Canadians with free poutine, work a day or two on the Texan wall…
Not Tonight 2 intertwines the lives of Malik, Kevin, and Mari, as they race across the land of the free, on a mission to save their friend Eduardo from being deported (or worse) by the fascist Martyrs regime.
Do try to keep it civil, when Not Tonight 2 launches later this year.
- Sequel to the original Not Tonight, the Brexit sim that saw 400,000 players
- Set in an “alternative” USA, where capitalism and political greed have taken center stage
- Three branching stories, written by a team of POC authors and artists
- Plot your route across America, making terrifying decisions along the way
- Rhythm games, serving burgers, assessing religion, word association, checking chickens, working the Texan wall, and more