Run a Coffee Shop Replete With Dismal Puns, Coffee, Chiptunes, and Mystery in This Massive Update to Beans: The Coffee Shop Simulator.
Whitethorn Games is proud to announce Beans: Fair Trade Edition, a huge update to Beans: The Coffee Shop Simulator, is out now for PC, with console editions releasing later this year! This free update is Whitehorn Games’ way of thanking longtime fans.
Create, manage, and customize a coffee shop in this satirical tycoon game where you sell overpriced coffee, abuse employees, and watch your customers slowly lose their sanity. Beans: Fair Trade Edition features massive updates to the already impressive offering including new graphics, AI, and quality of life improvements. While Beans: Fair Trade Edition is less buggy than ever before, it still retains the rough charm that fans fondly remember.
- Totally replaced all animations, art, backgrounds, and images throughout the entire game
- New Christmas level
- New boss battles
- Improved AI
- Improved usability
- Better level-flow throughout
- Changed timing on certain events to feel more natural
- Massive bugfixes throughout
- New chiptune in every level
- New cutscenes
- Pick up Beans: Fair Trade Edition on PC today, and consoles later this year!