Badland Publishing and Salt Castle Studios have announced their all new title, Alpaca Ball: Allstars. Coming to the Nintendo Switch and Steam on October 15th, This hilarious new arcade soccer game combines the best of wacky classics like NBA Jam with everyone’s favourite mammals, Alpacas!
In Alpaca Ball: Allstars, choose your alpaca, customize its look, and get ready to drill the rival goal with as many might shots as your mighty mammal can muster!
Ram into your opponents and exploit crazy ball physics to unleash spectacular trick shots. Use the pitch, the walls, your friends, your enemies, everything is fair game. Along with normal competitive play, take on your friends in matches which feature up to eight players simultaneously.
Enjoy the Campaign, alone or with a friend in cooperative mode, and embark on an epic quest to save your home. You will visit all kinds of soccer fields (there is even one inside a volcano) all across South America and Europe and compete against rival teams to win the ultimate prize!
- The Alpacalypse Has Arrived: Customize your very own Alpaca and start your journey of football domination
- Make Alpaca Peace not War: Use the powerful neck of your alpaca to score the most amazing goals. Make the ball bounce with the limits of the field and hit your opponents.
- But Llamas Love Drama: Collect special powers, ram into your opponents and turn the game on its head. There are no rules only victory!
- An Adventure? Alpaca My Bags: Embark on an epic campaign, alone or with a friend in cooperative, to save your home or dispute matches against the CPU and other players.
- Llama Bring My Friends Too: Settle your llama drama in matches featuring 8 players (4 vs 4) locally on the Nintendo Switch and in local and online modes on Steam, via “Steam Remote Play”.
Alpaca Ball: Allstars, is coming to the Nintendo Switch and Steam, October 15th, 2020. The game will also be released on the Playstation 4 and Xbox One at a later date.