First revealed during the latest Nintendo Direct, SEGA is excited to announce Samba de Amigo: Party Central, a brand-new entry in the Samba de Amigo series that is taking its rhythm gameplay to the global stage, launching for Nintendo Switch in Summer 2023.
Samba de Amigo: Party Central marks the return of the rhythm action series with a playlist that will get you and your friends moving thanks to 40 hits from the world’s most popular genres including EDM, pop, Latin, and more. Plus, with a wide variety of minigames and challenges to enjoy; a ton of unique costumes and accessories to unlock and wear; and new online features – including a multiplayer World Party mode, there’s plenty of fuel to ignite the party!
A physical Standard Edition is now available to pre-order. Digital pre-orders will open up at a later date.
- Get up and shake it center stage in this vibrant and colorful rhythm action game with smooth Joy-Con controls that make the game fun for everyone.
- Groove to 40 hit songs from the world’s most popular genres, with more arriving as post-launch DLC!
- Test your technique in a variety of minigames and challenges.
- Strut that style by customizing your character with unique costumes and accessories.
- Hit the dance floor and play online in World Party mode.
- Show the world what you’ve got by competing on the online leaderboards.
Samba de Amigo: Party Central launches for Nintendo Switch in Summer 2023 across the Americas and Europe.
Platforms: Nintendo Switch