Exclusive The Sims 4 and Origin Collaboration Bonuses Revealed
Players who pre-order the game from Origin will also receive the bonus “FFXV™ Decal Selection,” containing an array of colorful decals for the Regalia car celebrating Gladiolus, Prompto, and Ignis, along with the men and women of the Kingsglaive.
Exclusive content isn’t limited to FINAL FANTASY XV WINDOWS EDITION players, however, as beginning March 8, 2018, those who own The Sims 4 will be able to download a special crowned prince Noctis Lucis Caelum outfit for their avatars to celebrate the launch of FINAL FANTASY XV WINDOWS EDITION.
FINAL FANTASY XV WINDOWS EDITION features:
- Expanded Map: Insomnia City Ruins – All-new side quests and enemies such as Cerberus and Omega will be available through the expanded map of the Crown City of Insomnia. Players can also take on a battle with the Rulers of Yore.
- A fully-controllable Royal Vessel boat, expanding the world of Eos and allowing players to explore the area between Cape Caem and Altissia. Players will also be able to fish aboard the vessel and discover new fish and recipes.
- A new accessory that can activate the new action “Armiger Unleashed” – players will be able to unleash powerful attacks while the Armiger is summoned. After collecting all of the royal arms, players will be able to find an accessory in an unidentified part of the world, enabling access to Armiger Unleashed.
- A new first-person camera mode, allowing players to experience the game from Noctis’ perspective.
- More than a dozen pieces of downloadable content including weapons, Regalia car skins, and item sets.
- All current season pass content including: EPISODE GLADIOLUS, EPISODE PROMPTO, MULTIPLAYER EXPANSION: COMRADES, and EPISODE IGNIS.
- Archive – Players can review the “Cosmogony” stories scattered throughout the FINAL FANTASY XV world. Additional local myths and legends will also be placed in various new locations. Through them, players will be able to obtain more information about the world.
- Quest to obtain and strengthen Regalia Type-D.
The game supports Native 4K and 8K resolutions with HDR10™ and DOLBY ATMOS® along with ongoing mod support. Minimum, recommended, and 4K HDR PC specifications for players looking to enjoy the ultimate experience on PC are outlined below.
|Minimum Specs||Recommended Specs||4K HDR Specs|
|OS||Windows® 7 SP1/ Windows 8.1 / Windows 10 64-bit||Windows 7 SP1/ Windows 8.1 / Windows 10 64-bit||Windows 10 64-bit Fall Creators update|
|CPU||Intel® Core® i5-2500（3.3GHz and above）
AMD® FX®-6100 （3.3GHz and above）
|Intel Core i7-3770（3.4GHz and above）
AMD FX-8350（4.0 GHz and above）
|Intel Core i7-7700 （3.6GHz and above）
AMD Ryzen® 5 1600X （3.6GHz and above）
|Graphics Card||NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 760
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050
AMD Radeon™ R9 280
|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6 GB VRAM
Radeon RX 480
|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti|
|Screen Resolution||720p||1080p||4K HDR (2160p)|
|Hard Disc Free Space on SSD||OVER 100GB||OVER 155GB|
|Sound Card||DirectSound™ Sound Card, Windows Sonic or Dolby Atmos|
|Other||DVD-ROM／DVD-ROM Drive*, mouse, keyboard, gamepad**
*A DVD-ROM Drive (one-sided 1 layer / 2 layer) is required
**Game is compatible with gamepad but not required