Bound Games is happy to announce the release of Skapp´s Kickstarter campaign on October 27th! To celebrate this occasion, the Spanish studio has also released a new official trailer showcasing the date of the campaign. That’s not the only news today because players looking forward to Skapp will be able to play its demo on October 27th!
Skapp is the world’s first skateboarding simulator in which you control your board performing the tricks with your phone. Test your skills by combining tricks, manuals and grinds as in a real skateboard in a game that pays tribute to skateboarding fans as it contains authentic brands, skateboarding cultural references, and no limits to recreate any kinds of tricks! Players can enjoy Skapp either with Android or iOS as a controller. The game features different levels adapted for all kinds of players, as well as a crazy story mode in which people’s hands rebel against humanity.
The game has been developed by Bound Games as part of the PlayStation®Talents Games Camp initiative and will be first available on PlayStation®4 at a date to be confirmed.
- First simulator that uses your smartphone as a skateboard.
- Discover a crazy story mode in which people´s hands rebel against humanity.
- Skate through different levels adapted for all kinds of players.
- Test your skills by combining tricks, manuals and grinds.
- Complete missions in different difficulty levels.
- There are no limits to recreate any kinds of tricks.
- Free skateboarding mode included, as with all skateboarding games
- Authentic skateboarding brands and culture.