Today, after debuting its trailer on the Indie Live Expo II, Skystone Games is pleased to announce that it will be publishing Underworld Dreams from Drop of Pixel. Underworld Dreams is a first-person horror experience blending adventure, combat, and investigative puzzle elements to piece together a unique psychological thriller. Based on the worlds of H.P. Lovecraft and set in the 1980s, Underworld Dreams creates an enthralling mystery narrative with gameplay that’s not for the faint of heart.
“Nestor is a one-man team making this surreal horror game, and we’re certain that players across the globe will love the puzzles, mystery, action, and terror of Underworld Dreams when it launches on PC and Consoles next year,” said Bill Wang, CEO of Skystone Games.
“My love of horror and the Cthulhu Mythos is something I’ve been dying to turn into a game for years,” said Nestor Alfaro of Drop of Pixel. “We’re thrilled to have partnered with Skystone Games to bring this experience to fans of horror all over the world next year.”
Underworld Dreams will launch on PC and console in 2021, and is available to Wishlist on Steam now.
Underworld Dreams Main Features
- Solve the mystery of the Groc House: Highly exploratory and investigative action based around solving unique puzzles and riddles all the while, trying to unravel a mysterious dark story.
- Make every bullet count: Focused around having careful planning and strategy, combat is incredibly dangerous! Every weapon, every bullet, and approach matters if you wish to survive.
- Feel the terror: Built around an immersive and fully detailed environment, Underworld Dreams is set to pull players in visually to add even further emphasis around its emergent narrative.
- Lovecraftian to the Core: Heavily influenced by the world of psychological horror created by H.P. Lovecraft and based on “The King in Yellow” by Robert W. Chambers allows players to experience new levels of terror!
- More than one horrific result: With multiple endings for players to experience, their sanity and actions lead to a new experience each time.