The “Pterosaur Hill” DLC is built around the concept of flight. Three new maps are included: Mountain Lake, Crystal Sky Lift, and Aviary. In addition to using land-based vehicles, players will now get to: float in a hot air balloon overseeing Mountain Lake; ride the Crystal Sky lift, where they can soar through the clouds; and gaze upon the majestic nest of Quetzalcoatlus – the largest prehistoric flying creature – in the Aviary.
- Explore a variety of maps without a linear storyline.
- Collect eggs and incubate them to raise your own little dinosaurs.
- Find materials such as Dinosaur DNA and trade them to craft useful items and more powerful weapons.
- Defend the park and its vital technology from rampaging dinosaurs across 6 gorgeous environments.
- Revisit the dinosaurs from the popular title ARK: Survival Evolved.
- Play with voiceovers and subtitles in English, Japanese, Korean, and Chinese (Traditional and Simplified).
PRICING & AVAILABILITY
“Pterosaur Hill” will be available for free to all ARK Park users.
ARK Park is on HTC Vive (SteamVR and Viveport), PSVR, Oculus Rift, and Windows Mixed Reality headsets.