CI Games takes the Sniper Ghost Warrior series to new heights — and distances — when Contracts 2 launches for PS5, Xbox Series X/S, PC, and previous-gen consoles on June 4th, 2021. Physical pre-orders are now open!
Today, CI Games revealed the very first look at Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts 2 gameplay featuring a 1000m+ extreme-range sniping mode. As contract sniper assassin Raven, players will utilize authentic gear and weaponry across large-scale sandbox maps as they track and eliminate targets using a variety of approaches. Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts 2 will launch at $39.99.
Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts 2 is adding an entirely new level of challenge with the extreme-range sniping of targets over 1,000 meters away, in addition to an arsenal of other new features:
- 1000m+ extreme-range sniping
- A dramatic single-player campaign set in the modern-day Middle East, with 5 distinct sandbox maps featuring a variety of fully accessible, interactive areas players can approach their own way
- Next-level realism with authentic gadgets and weapons customizable to fit different styles of play
- Replayable missions that can be completed in a number of ways, with unlockable rewards for achieving all objectives
- More intelligent adversaries with improved tactics
- Next-generation features include enhanced visuals, native 4k resolution, and improved loading times, setting a new benchmark as the best looking Sniper Ghost Warrior game thus far
Players eager to snipe an early copy of Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts 2 can pre-order physical editions of the game for PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X/S, and Xbox One platforms. By doing so, snipers will unlock the following exclusives (at selected stores only):
- Marcus Tactical: A light sniper rifle with great stability
- FFF-45 ACP Luring Pistol: A sidearm with special luring ammo
- Two-Weapon Skins.